Ultra Street Drag Radial Rules Standard Atco, Cecil, Raceway Park
Ultra Street - 2014
1/8th mile Eliminator
Fiberglass/Carbon body panels are limited to hood, rear deck lid, fenders, doors, and bumpers. Cowl hoods may not be taller than half way point of the windshield. Forward facing scoops are prohibited on power adder combos unless factory installed or less than 5 inches from flat area of hood. Inlets for turbochargers and superchargers must not be exposed to ram air. Race car lettering limited to windows, side of cowl hoods, side of hood scoops, side of rear wings and front chin spoilers, to maintain street type appearance.
Aftermarket steering columns are allowed. Factory type dash accepted. Must have carpet.
Optical devices are prohibited. All entries must have operational head lights and tail lights.
Aftermarket blocks and cylinder heads are allowed. All entries must utilize a single carburetor cast intake manifold (see induction section below). Motor plates and solid mounts are allowed. Engine must be in stock location. Mufflers are required on all vehicles (except turbocharged combos). All SB power adder engines are limited to 440 cubic inches. SB N/A up to 480 cubic inch permitted with added 7 lbs. per cubic inch over 470 and BB N/A limited to 632 and BOP/BB Mopar power adder limited to 588. Any engine in question will be measured with a P&G gauge. A correction factor of 1.5% will be used. Competitors may be asked to remove a cylinder head for bore and stroke measurements should any discrepancies arise.
Small blocks, Mopar -BOP, and BB N/A combinations may use a "Commercially available/mass produced 4150 or 4500 series cast intake only" - includes Holley LS EFI ram intake. Small Block N/A may use cast tunnel ram/sheetmetal/dual carbs w/weight penalty (See*below) Mod motor permitted aftermarket ram or billet intake w/ additional weight. (See*below)
Nitrous limited to SB and BOP/Mopar BB entries - Progressive nitrous controllers are allowed. Entries must utilize a single stage nitrous plate with one nitrous, one fuel and one redundant purge solenoid. Cross bar plate on BB Mopar (BOP permitted #6 from bottle to solenoid) entry limited to #4 single line from #4 bottle nut to #4 fitting @ solenoid. BB Mopar/BOP entry permitted single stage, single bar plate with #6 single line from bottle to solenoid. Foggers must be disconnected and all solenoids must be capped off. Nitrous plates using fogger nozzles are not allowed.
Turbocharged (mid frame turbo only see list below) and supercharged (must be unmodified from manufacturer) entries are limited to stock valve angle SB combos only. (SB CHEVY 23 DEGREE - SB FORD 20 DEGREE - 18 DEGREE MOPAR - FACTORY HEADED SMALL BLOCK FORD MOD MOTOR - LS CHEVY 15 DEGREE - GEN III Hemi SBM)
** NOTE: SB Chevy 23 degree Raised Runner - SB Ford 20 degree (SR20 -FT1 or T1RI or equivalent) not permitted with boosted combo
Pump gas, E85, M1, Q16, and C12/16/23 racing fuel.
Any OEM style automatic or OEM manual transmission is allowed with power adder. Clutch assisted/clutchless manual transmission allowed on N/A. Manual transmissions must utilize SFI approved bell housing.
Stock type rear suspension or ladder bar only. Coil over shocks are allowed. Anti-roll allowed. Aftermarket replacement control arms are allowed. Stock frame rails must be in factory location, notching permitted. Corvette permitted any type of transverse leaf spring rear suspension. Wheelie bars are prohibited on all cars. Late model GTO permitted torque arm or ladder bar w/ additonal weight (see below)
Factory type front suspension only. Coil over shocks are allowed. Aftermarket replacement control arms are allowed. Aftermarket K-Members/Commercially available sub-Frames allowed. (Must have prior approval from tech) Strut towers must be in factory location with complete factory sheet metal attaching factory frame rail to top of strut tower.
A maximum of a 28 x 10.5 non W slick (N/A small block only), 28 x 12.50 ET Street or any 275 radial may be used on N/A, power adders limited to a P275/60-15 Mickey Thompson Tire P/N 3754R radial tire. Wheel width is limited to 12"
AMC - 3100
Base NOS SB weight - 3200
Mopar BB conventional B1 head/BOP combo - 3350
All heads 14.9 and under - 3250
Any canted valve head - 3250
All heads 15 degrees and above carry no additional weight
Any non-raised runner 23 degree combo - 3000
Any raised runner 23 degree combo - 3150
Blue Thunder Cylinder Heads 4.3 - 3250 and 3.6 - 3175
C3/C302B/C302/Yates style -3100
Any 20 degree ford - 3000
Any 20 degree high port SR20 -FT1 or T1RI or equivalent - 3150
TFS-R Ford - 3050
F1A - 3150
F1C - 3200
YSI - 3200
4.0L - NHRA SS COPO - 3350 (must have run NHRA SS to be legal)
T-76 - 3150
T-80 - 3250
N/A Inline head - 2650
N/A Non-Inline head - 2750
N/A Buick/Olds/Pontiac - 2975
N/A (big block with 9.8 standard deck height and conventional head) 3000 lbs. (add 2.5 lbs per cu in over 589)
N/A (big block Ford with standard deck height and conventional head) 3000 lbs. over 589 add 100 lbs.
N/A (big block with tall deck height and conventional head) 3050 lbs. over 589 add 100 lbs.
N/A (big block with 9.8 standard height and big chief head) 3100 lbs. (add 2.5 lbs per cu in over 589)
N/A (big block with tall deck height and big chief head) 3125 lbs. over 589 add 100lbs.
N/A (big block Ford with standard deck height and non conventional head) 3125 lbs. over 589 add 100 lbs.
- No Billet cylinder heads/blocks
- No Billet wheels on 80mm turbo combo (add 50lbs for 76 w/billet wheel)
- No Reducers on turbo or supercharged combo
- Alcohol/E85 legal (meth injection legal on non-intercooled combo only)
- All turbochargers (mid frame GT47 or S400 chassis only) must be as manufactured from factory (GT47-76/S400/GT47-80/S480 w/cast wheel - GT47/S400-76 w/billet wheel)
- Cast compressor inducer cannot exceed 80.7 mm and the compressor exducer cannot exceed 116 mm
- 80.7/76.5 mm compressor wheels must be "as-cast" (billet permitted on 76 mm with weight penalty)
- Turbine wheel must not exceed 96.2 mm x 88.3 mm
- All turbochargers will have the compressor cover removed for tech inspection
- No muffler required on turbo entry, required on all other combos
- No bull horns - front exit exhaust permitted but must not effect timing equipment
- Gear driven supercharger allowed
- Belt driven supercharger deduct 50 lbs
- Boosted LS 15* and GEN III Hemi SBM add 50 lbs
- Non Intercooled boosted combos deduct 50 lbs (no deduct if on Alcohol for fuel)
- Leaf springs deduct 50 lbs.
- Late model GTO permitted ladder bar or torque arm add 50 lbs
- Cast Tunnel Ram/Sheetmetal/Dual Carbs on SB N/A add 50 lbs
- Ram style or billet intake on mod motor permitted add 50 lbs
- Single 4150 carb/throttle body deduct 50lbs (N/A or NOS only)
- N/A may deduct 100 lbs if using M/T 3754R tire
- V6 - I4 - I6 entries deduct 200 lbs.
- 8.2 deck nitrous combo deduct 100 lbs.
- Single bar plate deduct 50 lbs.
- Water injection permitted add 25 lbs. (NOS only)
- COPO permitted aluminum block
- any NITROUS SMALL BLOCK COMBO 441 to 465 ci add 75 lbs. Blown/BOOSTED combos NOT permitted over 440 ci (applicable to events outside of Cecil County Dragway to allow cross over into Ultimate)
Accepted products deadline for Ultra Street/X275 Motorsports; Requests from manufacturers to have new products considered for addition to the 2014 season should be submitted before December 10, 2013 for the 2014 season. After this date, Ultra Street/X275 Motorsports will not consider manufacturer requests for new products for the 2014 season.